How We Can Help
Abundant Hope provides a shoulder to lean on, a friendship that you can depend upon and someone who believes that armed with accurate information, you will be equipped to make the best decision for your future.
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Confirm your pregnancy with a medical-grade pregnancy test. Our tests are 99% accurate! If your test is positive, we can provide you with a pregnancy test result form, which can be used to apply for MassHealth, a free healthcare program.
- Free Pregnancy Consultation
- Schedule a free pregnancy consultation with our Care Team to discuss all your options in a safe, judgement-free, confidential atmosphere.
- Free Limited Ultrasound
- After a positive pregnancy test, the next step is to confirm a viable pregnancy. We do this through a free limited ultrasound which will determine the age of the fetus, confirm that is in the uterus (womb) and verify its heartbeat.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call us today at 508-455-0425.
Pregnancy may be a time of celebration or a time of great uncertainty. No matter your current circumstance, we can help! We offer many free resources to help you during your pregnancy and after birth.
- Material Assistance
- Due to the kindness of donors, whether you need help with diapers, wipes, baby formula, or other baby necessities, we can help.
- Community Referrals
- There are many resources available in the community that may provide assistance. Please ask us for a Referral Packet to easily access over 60 essential resources including physician referrals, food banks, substance abuse and domestic violence resources, etc.
- Parenting Support
- Please contact us for more information on the Best Dad’s Challenge (fathers expecting their first baby as well as fathers with children under 18) or Embrace Grace (pregnant single women). Abundant Hope also has information on local Moms’ groups and Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Groups.
- Post-Abortive Healing Ministries
- Many women who have experienced abortion hide the secret deep in their hearts and suffer in silence. Many men are also negatively affected by abortion and mourn the loss of fatherhood. Surrendering the Secret (for women) and Surrendering the Heart of a Father (for men) are programs that enable people who struggle with past abortions to release their burdens and find freedom through these powerful, redemptive studies. Information on both programs is available at surrenderingthesecret.com or by contacting Abundant Hope.”