Abundant Hope is a Christian pro-life ministry serving the Greater Attleboro, Southeastern Massachusetts, and Cape Cod communities. We strive to promote sexual integrity, empower individuals to make life-affirming choices and to live the truth that all lives matter. We do this by providing educational and material resources to those who depend upon us to offer services with grace, honesty, and love.
We are sustained by the support of the Church community and individuals who have a passion to save the life of the unborn and restore broken lives. We serve all without discrimination. We have become the go-to facility for women in an unplanned pregnancy.
We envision our community without the need for abortion.
In order to be successful, we must expand our positive presence in the communities that we serve, from Bellingham to Cape Cod and the Islands. Only through education and awareness will the NEED for abortion be eliminated and the dignity of every human life be recognized.
What We Do
For women in an unplanned pregnancy, the thought of having a baby may be overwhelming. Each woman has a unique set of circumstances and concerns; however, they all have one thing in common: they are all seeking a safe place to weigh their options. Our Care Team is here to help.
- We offer free & confidential assistance to anyone seeking support in an unplanned pregnancy.
- We share the facts about fetal development, parenting, adoption, and the physical and emotional risks associated with terminating a pregnancy.
- We confirm a viable pregnancy by providing pregnancy testing and limited ultrasound imaging FREE OF CHARGE!
- We offer free material resources such as diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, etc. due to donations made by many in the community.
- We minister to women and men who are experiencing emotional trauma from a past abortion. Many find healing through our Surrendering the Secret post-abortive healing ministry.
Supporting women, families, and children is our top priority.