Abundant Hope is a Christian pro-life ministry serving the Greater Attleboro, Southeastern Massachusetts and Cape Cod communities. We strive to promote sexual integrity, empower individuals to make life-affirming choices and to live the truth that all lives matter. We do this by providing services in the areas of prevention (promotion of abstinence/sexual integrity), intervention (counseling for pregnancy-related choices) and restoration (healing for post-abortive grief).
We are sustained by the support of the Church community and individuals who have a passion to save the life of the unborn and restore broken lives. We serve all women without discrimination.
What We Do
Abundant Hope exists to share the love of Christ and to offer free services to educate women on their pregnancy options.
Sharing Christ in word and deed is a key component in this ministry. We share the truth about fetal development, adoption opportunities and the physical, emotional and spiritual risks associated with terminating your pregnancy
Because of your generosity, we provide the following services FREE OF CHARGE to all:
- Lab quality pregnancy tests
- 24-Hour Help Line
- Peer counseling/crisis intervention
- Information on pregnancy related issues and your options/choices.
- Material goods assistance (diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, etc.)
- Limited obstetrical ultrasounds
- Mentoring for both women and men
- Referrals (medical care, adoption, housing, food and many more)
- Post-abortive recovery/support – Surrendering the Secret