Abundant Hope is a Christian life-affirming ministry serving Greater Attleboro, Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and the Islands, and Northern Rhode Island. We strive to empower individuals by providing medically accurate information about development in the womb and by supporting families with young children who are struggling financially. We believe that all lives matter, whether planned or unplanned. Those who rely on our medical and material resources can be assured that we will serve them with grace, honesty, and compassion.
We are sustained by the support of the Church community and individuals who share in our mission of providing women with the truth about the life developing in the womb. We serve all without discrimination and charge no fee for our services. We are the first step for women in an unplanned pregnancy to consider their choices and receive accurate information from Board-certified and licensed medical staff.
We envision our community without the need for abortion.
In order to be successful, we must expand our positive presence in the communities that we serve, from Bellingham to Cape Cod and the Islands. Only through education and awareness will the NEED for abortion be eliminated and the dignity of every human life be recognized.
What We Do
For women in an unplanned pregnancy, the thought of having a baby may be overwhelming. Each woman has a unique set of circumstances and concerns; however, they all have one thing in common: they are all seeking a safe place to weigh their options. Our Care Team is here to help.
- We offer free & confidential assistance to anyone seeking support in an unplanned pregnancy.
- We share the facts about fetal development, parenting, adoption, and the physical and emotional risks associated with terminating a pregnancy.
- We confirm a viable pregnancy by providing pregnancy testing and limited ultrasound imaging FREE OF CHARGE!
- We offer free material resources such as diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, etc. due to donations made by many in the community.
- We minister to women and men who are experiencing emotional trauma from a past abortion. Many find healing through our Surrendering the Secret post-abortive healing ministry.
Supporting women, families, and children is our top priority.
What can you say to help someone who is struggling with their unplanned pregnancy? Hear this compassionate exchange with a woman who called into a talk show on her way to her abortion appointment.