Hear what our clients have to say:
“Everyone here is so helpful and kind. They make you feel comfortable and not judged. Very supportive place.”
“They took their time to listen and understand how I am feeling. I felt very comfortable opening up about how I am feeling.”
“Professional and made me feel at ease about my current situation. I was able to get the information I needed quickly and easily.”
“It is a safe place to go and you can tell everyone really cares. Thank you!”
“Staff was very supportive and had helpful information. I would recommend to a friend.”
FREE DIAPER BANK schedule and information
Our FREE services include:
- Pregnancy Services: If you think you might be pregnant, contact us to schedule a free appointment. We are committed to providing compassionate care. Our services include pregnancy testing, counseling, STI testing and limited obstetrical ultrasound.
- Diaper Bank: Our monthly distribution includes diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, blankets, clothing, etc. To qualify, child must be less than 24 months old. Please bring a Parental ID and your WIC card to register.
- Community Referrals: There are many resources available in the community that may provide assistance. Please ask for a Referral Packet to easily access over 60 essential resources including physician referrals, food banks, substance abuse and domestic violence resources, etc.
- Parenting Support: Abundant Hope offers parenting programs that help to equip parents with information and resources needed to make a positive impact upon their children. Your participation will help empower you to be a confident parent. Please contact us for more information on the Best Dad’s Challenge (fathers expecting their first baby as well as fathers with children under 18) or Embrace Grace (pregnant single women). Abundant Hope also has information on local Moms’ groups and Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support Groups.
- Post-Abortive Healing Ministries: Many women who have experienced abortion hide the secret deep in their hearts and suffer in silence. Many men are also negatively affected by abortion and mourn the loss of fatherhood. Surrendering the Secret (for women) and Surrendering the Heart of a Father (for men) are programs that enable people struggling with past abortions to release their burdens and find freedom through these powerful, redemptive studies. Information on both programs is available at surrenderingthesecret.com or by contacting Abundant Hope.