Hear what our clients have to say:
“Everyone here is so helpful and kind. They make you feel comfortable and not judged. Very supportive place.”
“They took their time to listen and understand how I am feeling. I felt very comfortable opening up about how I am feeling.”
“Professional and made me feel at ease about my current situation. I was able to get the information I needed quickly and easily.”
“It is a safe place to go and you can tell everyone really cares. Thank you!”
“Staff was very supportive and had helpful information. I would recommend to a friend.”
For information about Diaper Bank, click here.
Our services include:
- Pregnancy Testing and Confirmation: If you think you might be pregnant, contact us to schedule a free appointment. We are committed to providing compassionate care.
- Diaper Bank: Our monthly distribution includes diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, blankets, clothing, etc. To qualify, child must be less than 24 months old. Please bring a Parental ID and your WIC card to register.
- Community Referrals: There are many resources available in the community that may provide assistance. Please ask us for a Referral Packet to easily access over 60 essential resources including physician referrals, food banks, substance abuse and domestic violence resources, etc.
- Parenting Classes: Abundant Hope offers parenting programs that help to equip parents with information and resources needed to make a positive impact upon their children. Your participation will help empower you to be a confident parent.
- Post-Abortive Healing Ministry: Surrendering the Secret enables women to release their burden and find freedom after abortion. This powerful, redemptive study helps each hurting woman find her personal path to healing. Learn more at LifeWay.com/SurrenderingTheSecret or email [email protected]